I have worked with two wonderful ladies in the past 3 months and it has been a very active but inspiring period. They wanted me to coach them so that they could complete their book and publish it within 4 months.
Everything went as planned!
Every two weeks they had to work hard to make the necessary changes, add new content and find the right resources (or people) to create their book the way they wanted it. It was a very intensive but very fulfilling period!
Working with these wonderful ladies made me realize again how important it is to be passionate about what God has called us to do. When you are passionate you are willing to work hard. And without hard work there will be no accomplishment!
Here are some tips to help you stay focused and achieve your goal within a short period of time:
- Pray when you feel discourage, stressed out or worried
- Keep doing what you have planned, no matter what is going on around you (unexpected challenges)
- If you can’t do everything just do a little bit. A little bit is better than nothing!
- Work together with a coach or another professional. They know how to help you.
- Have fun and do the things you like when you are not working on your book (or goal). Relax yourself!
I know these tips will help you so feel free to share this article with others.
I am looking forward to hear from you so that we can work together and fulfill God’s calling in your life! If you are ready now, you can click here to book your FREE Consultation call with me.
Have a blissful week my lovely Sister!