Do you ever wish you had someone to come alongside you, brainstorm solutions with you and encourage you to keep taking steps toward your Calling?
Do you feel like you’re the only one struggling to get it all done?
I have some good news for you: you’re not alone. There are other Christian women like you, women who want to follow and fulfill their Calling and live a purposeful life that truly matters. Women who want to encourage you, brainstorm together with you, and benefit from your insight and input into their own projects and challenges.
I’m inviting you to join me and these women in the Women On A Mission Mastermind Group. Become part of a small group of women who are committed to supporting and encouraging each other on the journey toward building a meaningfully successful, productive & purposeful life.
The WOM Mastermind Group is a paid group, facilitated by me personally. Your registration fee includes:
- monthly meetings via online video conference on a platform I provide at no additional cost to you. Each meeting lasts max. 120 minutes—your time is precious, so we honor that schedule, doing our best to start and end on time. I guide the conversation during the call, to make sure every member’s voice is heard and the “focus” person gets the benefit of everybody’s perspective.
- Access to recordings—video and audio—of each session, so you can watch or listen again at your leisure, to take notes or just remind yourself of the great ideas that were discussed on the call.
- All the benefits of association with a small group of motivated women: accountability, encouragement, real progress, good ideas, focus and community.
- When appropriate I provide worksheets and other materials to help with implementing the strategies the group comes up with.
- extra 30-minutes private coaching sessions with me every two weeks after each Mastermind meeting.
The most priceless benefits of all? You’ll gain more confidence and more time. You’ll receive information and ideas that will help you become more successful, efficient and productive. As you improve your ability to manage your time, energy, and attention, you get more things (the right things) completed in less time.
If you’ve been struggling alone to figure out how to be more productive, if you’d like to share your own wisdom and insight to help other like-minded women accomplish more of the right things, then the Women On A Mission Mastermind Group might be just what you’ve been looking for.
Are you interested?
As you decide whether the Women On A Mission Mastermind Group is right for you, consider whether you are willing to support and agree to the following simple rules:
a. Commitment – each individual member is expected to commit to putting in the time and effort to achieve her own personal goals, and to commit to contributing her time, energy, and attention to helping the other women in the group do the same. The time commitment you’re asked to make is regular attendance at the scheduled meetings for the 3-month meetings. (The group suffers–and you won’t make the progress you want–if you’re not there.)
b. Openness – members will be authentic and honest, but kind, supportive, and respectful to each other.
c. Confidentiality – what’s discussed in the group stays in the group. Period.
If you can agree with these rules, and if you’re ready to invest in your Calling, then let’s talk.
Registration Fee is £247 (€287/$337) per quarter.